Little Miss Crazie is the proud sponsor for the 'Annual NUS Business Bash - Jam 'N' Hop & Dinner and Dance 10/11' & 'THE 2010 PARTY (NUS ARTS/SDE BASH 2010)'

Package for Bridesmaids/Wedding


Package A S$100/pax (Refundable Deposit: $200.00)

-1 Day + 1 Evening Gowns

-1 Costume Jewellery Set

-Choice of Clutches/Purses

-1 Shawl

-1 Complimentary corsage


Package B S$60/pax (Refundable Deposit: $100.00)


-1 Evening Gown

-1 Jewellery Set

- Choice of Clutch/Purse

-1 Shawl


※Applies to all short gowns only※


Package for Students Prom/Graduation Night S$45/pax (Refundable Deposit: $100.00)
(Student pass must be produced for verification)


-1 Dress/Gown

-1 set Costume Jewellery

-1 Shawl


※Bring a friend and we will charge only S$80 for every 2 pax.※

※Applies to all short gowns only※


Package for D&D/Other Functions S$60-S$90/pax (Refundable Deposit: $100.00-$130.00)


-1 Dress/Gown

-1 Costume Jewellery

-1 Shawl


※Applies to both short and long gowns※

10 comments:

  1. Rented a pretty white ROM dress from gene. Very very helpful and friendly lady who is not pushy at all. She is more concerned about customer liking the dress and would do her utmost to satisfy customer needs.
    Would rent from her again if I have the need for the special dress. :))) Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have a shop? More dress available there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    all my designs are posted in the blog. Please do email or sms me for more details. Thank you.
    Gene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    For gown LMC020J,what's the size measurement for S? cos i'm rather thin..btw, for the package for D&D / Other Functions S$50 - S$80/pax. It's only selected gown..Is the LMC020J under the package?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    It is under the package ($80 for long gowns). For LMC020J (Size S) the waistline is about 25 inches. Alteration can still be done. Feel free to email me for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, may i know which are the selected gowns for the package for students? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello..im stella..ur gowns so cute..how to contact u and where your shop located?me and my classmates is in need of a white color dress for our graduation this coming september.we want to take a look in ur gowns..do contact me on 81159157 or email me at princess_allets@yahoo.com.i will bring my classmates there..im looking forward on your email or call..thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stella,

    Please read your mail.

    Cheers
    Gene

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi

    I am interested in your gowns ...where is your shop located and how do i contact you? I need a dress or gown for my D&D this coming october...I would want to take a look at ur gowns...do contact me at 96614690 or email me at claraheng@hotmail.com....thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey.. i'm looking for 4 bridemaid gown of the same design and colour.. its a mix of 3Ms and 1L.. Do you carry same dresses in 3 same sizes? i think my jiemeis wun mind getting their evening gown from you too! :)

    Pls email me at happylilone.1983@gmail.com.. hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete